Located at the corner of Seneca and Hamburg Street in Buffalo, Seneca Street Lofts is in the heart of one of the city’s fastest-growing and most dynamic areas.
No other apartment residence offers such a unique combination of convenience and work-life amenities.
- On Seneca Street among several new residential developments currently underway
- Near an active and growing business and retail district
- Between the Larkin District to the east and Canalside to the west, offering some of the city’s best attractions for entertainment, dining and more
- Close proximity to Coca-Cola Field and First Niagara Center for sports enthusiasts
- Easy access to Rt. 190 and other major thoroughfares for easy commuting
- Close proximity to two NFTA bus routes
- Former A&P Bakery and warehouse dating back to the early 1900s
- 92,000 Square Feet within a two-story and a four-story structure
- Exterior look to reflect historical significance, with contemporary apartment units inside
- Two-level, indoor parking for 78 vehicles
- 41 one and two-bedroom apartments with high-end amenities